Frequently Asked Questions for Temporary Assignments
What is the next step?
We may have some positions open that could be a good fit for you (the recruiter you interview with will mention these to you) If not, we will reach out when something more suitable comes along.
Are you guaranteed to find me a job?
As much as we will try and find you a suitable position, it is not guaranteed. Our positions are based on the needs of our clients. We can’t predict how soon a new position will come in but will let you know as soon as possible.
How can I stay in touch?
How it Works:
- Email email@example.com
What you need to send in your email:
- Your full name, your contact phone number, the dates and times that you are available to work and any upcoming booked holidays.
I have not worked for Angus One before, how do I get paid?
What we will need:
- Direct Deposit Form: Please fill out the direct deposit form (it will be in the paper work package you filled out when you arrived) and send it to our payroll administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have your bank details with you today, you can leave it with our receptionist who can forward it on to payroll on your behalf.
- SIN- Please complete the tax forms so we have accurate information in order to pay you.
**You will be paid on the Friday following the week you have worked**
How do I submit my timesheet?
Once you have started an assignment, a timesheet will be generated and sent to your email address for you to complete at the end of each week. (Please make sure you have provided us with an accurate and up to date email address). ALL TIMESHEETS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 10AM EVERY MONDAY IN ORDER FOR PAYROLL TO PROCESS YOUR WAGES. Timesheet queries can be sent to email@example.com
What should I do if I am going to be late or absent for an assignment?
It is imperative that you contact our office as soon as possible in this case. Please call our main line 604 682 8367 or contact your recruiter by email or phone. If you are calling before 8am please make sure to leave a clear voicemail of your full name, recruiter, company you are temping at, start time and your contact number.
What should I wear?
Please contact your recruiter if you are unsure of the dress code for a particular assignment.
- Dress appropriately for your work day
- Less is more. Keep your look simple and professional
- Your AngusOne recruiter will describe best options for each assignment or interview
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +1 604 682 8367